星期日, 九月 05, 2010

love checklist *cpy*

Few days ago,
I posted on my facebook status
asking how does one measure their love towards another?
Is it even measurable? Or is it something abstract beyond description?
Is it the extend of happiness and benefits u gain from the relationship?
Or is it the extend of your willingness to give to the relationship?
How can we know we have loved?
I've been thinking a lot bout it...

What is LOVE?

A friend then reminded me of 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.
These verses explained what Love is.
In terms of measuring Love,
perhaps those verses can be our checklist
to see if we have actually loved someone

* Love is patient
* Love is kind.
* It does not envy,
* it does not boast, it is not proud.
* It is not rude,
* it is not self-seeking,
* it is not easily angered,
* it keeps no record of wrongs.
* Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
* It always protects,
* always trusts,
* always hopes,
* always perseveres.

Love never fails.

Now, will u say that u have loved?

Yes? Think again....

Personally,
I have not achieved all as stated in the 'checklist' above.

So have i really loved?
I guess I have lied to B. Ooooppsss....
Not yet but I do really hope I will one fine day. =)

Dun get me wrong. I do like B very much.

To Love aint easy but it aint impossible.

And that makes "I love you'' so precious.



没有评论:

发表评论