星期五, 十月 15, 2010

15.10.10

Spot checks today!
5A9 and 5A8
yahoooo x).

I know I'm a fool
But I am really happy ah! XDD


Today, many contraband was confiscated
But no phone
Not fun.

Check to half of the time
I found a contraband
I do not know a key ring count as contraband
Because there is a ring ring

I ask vivian
vivian said can not bring,
This time, a student came
She called me said I rude
That I do not respect her!

Please!
Have the ability to bring contraband
Do not fear we will be confiscated!

After saying we confiscated her highlighter
We do not have not gotten
But she insisted that we confiscated!
Seniors put all the confiscated contraband fell to the ground!
She saw, she picked up the highlighter
Throw on the ground

Said: This is not my highlighter it?!
Mei Feng opened the cover
Say it is correction fluid
Not a highlighter


She did not say anything on the spot!

Really idiot!
The first people who encountered such an idiot!


-SKIP-


6.00 + + to get back home today
Tired ~~~~~

Tomorrow is the Majlis Perpisahan Pandu Puteri
My friends and I will show
We dance
Song is: SHERO 花博舞.







Tomorrow wait and see!
xD






没有评论:

发表评论