星期四, 九月 09, 2010

A Word "Pain"

Today
I went to the sungaiwang
I lie to them that I did not go
In fact, I give them a surprise x)

We all play roller
Today, many people play
There should be more than 100 +

This is not good
So many people play
Very easy to fall
Of course
I was no exception

Hit me no problem
At least you said sorry
But you did not say
That's no problem
Why stare at me?
I offended you?


Come on now you are wrong
Not me
Fortunately, I do not care about
Otherwise I am sure you will be more hurt
Do not look down on me
I am not mess == "


Also
I decided to stop playing with roller
Except in special circumstances x)


I am now in the third uncle's company
Mother and aunt who are singing
I just play computer
Nothing to do


I listen to songs while
While waiting for the person's message =)



没有评论:

发表评论